All the latest from us – and YOU: we love to hear your ideas, requests and feedback
21 June 2021
Seeking ideally a couple / two persons to assist in all aspects of maintenance and development of the house and gardens, for public access and events.
Duties and Experience Required:
• Domestic work including decorating, cleaning and preparing for overnight guests
• Catering for groups and individuals (teas and occasionally assisting visiting caterers)
• Assisting with event promotion and management
• Basic maintenance and gardening
• A keen interest in heritage, arts and education
• Assistance with guided tours
Accommodation can be provided and remuneration terms to be agreed.
Southwick Hall is a Grade 1 Listed Heritage Property.
Please send CVs and cover letters.
06 June 2021
From wooden jewellery to wood-fired pizza... quality quilts to home-baked brownies...
Details and updates to follow. Please Contact Us to reserve a space.
29 May 2021
No Olympic Games, no football championsips, no threat of Real Ale shortage were ever going to get in the way of this one – and they are back with a vengeance:
2021 World Conker Championships
at the Southwick Shuckburgh Arms
10 October 2021